Tag Sale

Let the de-stashing begin!
As we got ready to move I went through my ‘stuff’ and decided it was time to let some things go.

I have a ton of pre-cut squares accumulated for different projects. It’s all high-quality Moda and other quilting fabrics. It’s just that my project list has grown so deep, I decided to pass along some of the projects to others. I grouped the squares in groups of 175-300 squares either by collection or by color. That’s enough for a throw-size quilt or a couple of baby quilts.

I also found five kits to make this flag quilt that I’d assembled for a boutique a couple of years ago.
It’s a fun, quick project and can be laid-out vertically (as seen) or horizontally.
Also included: my remnants to make this pink cowgirl quilt.

I made this one for American Quilting last year and had all the fabric to make one for myself. (A lot of the blocks are even pieced already!) But I don’t need another girl quilt at the moment, so I’m willing to pass this on to someone else!

I drastically reduced or eliminated the secondary shipping costs, so if you buy more than one thing, the shipping doesn’t add up. Feel free to email/convo me with questions!

PS Many thanks again to Martha for making “tag sale” sound so chic. So much better than ‘rumage sale.’

Funky Kim
    January 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Cool! I just bought the flag quilt kit. Now I'll have to make it up before July hits me!

January 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Oooh I just bought a flag kit! I am so excited. Did you work at A.Q. with Joanna N.? She made a similar one years ago and I have always wanted to copy it. LOL! This seriously excites me sooo much you don't even know. Thank you!!!

Luv 2 Kreate
    January 30, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Just bought a flag kit…can't wait to get it!

January 30, 2010 at 8:34 pm

yay for precuts!!! thanks! i finished my i-spy quilt so quickly – maybe this will help me finish another quickly.

live a colorful life
    January 30, 2010 at 9:59 pm

I should have had a de-stashing party on my etsy shop. Great way to get beautiful fabric to someone who will enjoy it.

dotti white
    January 31, 2010 at 11:50 am

Thanks Amy….I bought the flag kit yesterday…I am excited! Thank you!

January 31, 2010 at 11:51 am

Anything left like the picture of your scraps? I had a peek in your etsy and didn't see any… are they all gone?

February 2, 2010 at 3:28 am

A de-stash tag sale- that sounds like a WONDERFUL idea…I&#39;m going to give it some thought. Thank you! I love the colours in the fan of squares you arranged above, they are so rich.<br />And I&#39;ve added your shop to my Etsy favourites so I can find it quickly, though until I sell a few things I&#39;m banned from dipping into the Hub&#39;s credit card again until at least next year….I

February 3, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Got all the squares today!<br />Now I&#39;m all set to start sewing when my friend has her (mystery) baby. Both the boy and girl squares are perfect! And I didn&#39;t have to stress out about picking the fabrics out!<br />Thanks<br />Amy