Finished I-spy

I recently finished this I-spy quilt for a friend.
I made one like it last year and gave that away.

I fell in love all over again with this one. Almost didn’t let it go.
Maybe I should finally just make one to keep!

I’ve also restocked I-spy Charm packs in the shop.

Here is some other upcoming fun:

Monday starts Sew Mama Sew’s Spring Giveaway week.  Come back here because I’m participating!

The following week is Amy’s Quilt Festival. This is always an amazing collection of quilts.  I’m in the process of binding the one I’m going to share. It’s one that’s been in the works for a L O N G time, but I’m finally finishing! Hurrah.

Comments

My mom made me an ispy quilt when I went off to college – but she did the ispy items in with the quilting… she machine quilted in all sorts of shapes, animals, words, and items and then gave me a list. To this day I still snuggle up under it and look for things!!!

cute! I&#39;m going to turn the ispy pack into little hexagons, I may need another :) <br /><br />Can&#39;t wait to see the quilt you&#39;ll share.

I have been thinking about doing an ispy quilt. I don&#39;t have very many spy blocks but I was thinking of doing a &quot;ispy matching&quot; quilt and having two of each block so they can be matched up. It will be for a younger child…..

Okay, I&#39;m just going to have to bite the bullet and make one of these– I&#39;ve wanted to ever since I saw your first I-spy quilt, and I&#39;ve put it off for too long.<br /><br />So, is one charm pack enough for a quilt?

This might be my most fav I-spy quilt…I normally dont like them but I really like this one! So excited for Amys quilt festival, already have my post written!

Love!! What colour solid did you use? I can&#39;t wait to get started on my little I Spy with the super cute charms :) They arrived safe n sound. Thanks so much!

Hi Amy,<br /><br />A friend on our (American Quilter&#39;s Society) Facebook Fan Page listed your blog as her favorite quilting blog so we had to come back for another visit. You have great projects and a lovely blog, keep up the good work- we hope to see more from you in the future!<br /><br />www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

Such beautiful fabrics! I have become a follower as well, and looking forward to being inspired on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing with us, Peggy<br />peggymunday@yahoo.com