My first Schibble

Have you Schnibbled?  If you’ve visited Sherri you know what I’m talking about.
I’ve seen the adorable Schibbles patterns for a while, but I’ve never made one.
Until now.
This one is for the store where I “work”. For the one I made, I basically used whatever American Jane stuff was still on hand at the shop, plus a few other retro looking prints.
It came from this pattern book. Includes LOTS of great patterns.
I made the small version. I think I want to try the big version too and keep it for myself. :)
Speaking of American Jane, did you hear that she has a new collection coming out in August?
Exciting news!  I’m not even sure how many American Jane quilts I’ve made.
Or how many more I could make with the stash I have.

Post edit: I’m linking up to Amy’s Sew and Tell.  She has pretty much the cutest finished project (new baby!) this week. I can’t even to begin to compete. :)

I haven&#39;t done a schibble yet, but I have a couple that are on &#39;the list&#39;. Yours looks wonderful, great &#39;work&#39; – the few others that I&#39;ve loved have also been done in American Jane. The colors are so happy.<br /><br />I saw Punctuation last week on FQ and just smiled!

Love that book and LOVE your quilt! Just received the book and can&#39;t wait to start Schnibbling! The X-Rated quilt you made is first on my list as well and after seeing yours, I just might have to track down some of that American Jane! Very cute!

this quilt is great…i love the colors in the AJ lines. this new collection is on my radar….i can not wait to get my hands on it!!

I&#39;m in the middle of this same pattern! I love the bright colors from the American Jane collection. You&#39;re right, the book is chock full of fun patterns. Ever since I bought mine, I&#39;ve been toting it around from one room to another to peruse while I eat breakfast, watch TV, go to bed, etc.

Amy ~ I LOVE Schnibbles and have been schnibbling for quite a while now! I just got the book at the Am. Quilting on Tuesday and can&#39;t wait to dive into making more! <br />Love the way your&#39;s turned out! I haven&#39;t made that one yet but it is on my list!<br />The new American Jane fabric is… TO DIE FOR!!! I think my stash may have to grow a bit more~

such a cute quilt. Obviously everything is cute in American Jane – I&#39;d heard she had a new line coming out, but I hadn&#39;t seen it til now. I think it goes without saying I&#39;ll be stocking up…big time 😉

Oh my gosh I love that new line from American Jane. <br /><br />The quilt you made is adorable. What I would do to work for a quilting shop that paid me to quilt. What an awesome job.

It&#39;s lovely Amy! I did happen to see that there is a new line of American Jane coming out… I will need to enhance my stash with some I think. I missed the first few lines and I would desperately love some Wee Play but by george it seems everyone is holding onto that one for dear life :)<br /><br />Hope you&#39;ve had a happy week!

Yes, I have Schnibbled, have made Sunday&#39;s Best and Roundabout. Love the new book &quot;Schnibbles Times Two.&quot; I think it is a real winner. BettyLou

Believe it or not, but Sherri was at my house today. (We live an hour apart). She is QUEEN of Schnibbles. I have only made one as a baby quilt for a gift, and look forward to more in my future. Love anything American Jane.

Jolie – I usually take my quilts to a friend. I can&#39;t take credit for the quilting at all! (In fact, it&#39;s my greatest quilting weakness.) :)