A Quilt Blog by any other name. . .

I’ve been wanting to make this change for a while, but for some reason, it’s taken me until now to have the guts to do it.
I’ve decided to finally end the confusion and simplify my web address. Since most people know this site as Diary of a Quilter, I decided to make it a lot easier to find. Farewell quiltingdiaries.  We are now live at www.DiaryofaQuilter.com.
Blogger should direct feeds from readers, blogrolls, etc, but you may need to double check just to make sure. Because I would surely miss you if you couldn’t find me. Thanks to all of you who stop by to visit!
(Will someone let me know they run into a glitch out there? I’ve never done something like this before and I’m pretty much clueless about most things technical. I’m turning into my mom who took years to figure out that new-fangled thing called a VCR.)
Happy Monday.

Comments

Everything seems fine on my end! Your name has been changed on my blogroll. Judging by your website, you are absolutely not clueless about technical things. I, on the other hand, am which causes much frustration when trying to post on my blog!!!

Congrats…you came right up on my blogger dashboard. Yeah!:)<br /><br />So…still coming my way soon?<br /><br />Maria leaves next Tues…she is in Richmond visiting with her little bro for a couple of days…so glad she got a chance to do that.<br /><br />Love the hexes…what is your favorite tut for those things…I really need to do some, great in your purse project!

no glitches here! I clicked over from google reader and it sent me right to diaryofaquilter.com<br /><br /><br />Your hexes are beautiful and so sunny and cheery!

Awesome! You go, girl. <br /><br />Out of curiosity, how&#39;d you make the switch? I&#39;m thinking of doing something similar, but am not sure which route I want to go.

No problem for me either – Google reader directed it right over. And so jealous of your hexies – I&#39;m still too scared to try them!

This is awesome Amy. It looks like it went very smoothly! I&#39;m still having hiccups with my move… so you must be way more technical than me! But hiccups or no, it feels kinda nice to have your own place I think. Congratulations!

Wow you did this yourself? I&#39;m completely impressed. I would love to change over since my blogger address is different than the name of my blog. Ugh. So confusing….I may need some tips.