Table Runner Tutorial

(This easy quilted table runner tutorial was originally a guest tutorial at V & Co.)
Today I’m going to share a quick method of making a quilted table runner by quilting and piecing all at the same time! (Does that blow your mind? I hope not. It’s really fun. And easy, I promise.) Let’s start playing, shall we?
Begin by deciding what size table runner you want.  I do it by taking the piece of batting right to my table itself. (Please don’t enlarge this picture or you will see pencil scribbling, pink nail polish, green sparkly marker, etc.  This is why I didn’t buy my kitchen table from the Pottery Barn. Saves a lot of stress. But I digress . . .)
You can make any size table runner you want, so customize it to your space. Do keep in mind that your runner will shrink when you wash it, so you may want to cut a little bigger.  After you’ve cut your batting, cut your back fabric slightly larger than your batting all the way around.  You can make a reversible table runner if you pick a pretty fabric for the back.

Iron your batting (if it was a wadded up remnant like mine) on a low heat setting. Be careful not to stretch it out of shape.  Then iron your backing fabric on a high-heat cotton setting to get all wrinkles out.  You will be sewing your top strips through all the layers of of batting and backing so you want to start as smooth as possible.  If you are using a Warm & Natural type batting it has a little bit of adhesive stuff on it (which is why you don’t want to iron directly on it on a hot setting.) This is helpful for keeping your batting and backing fabric together and smooth.

After both pieces are pressed individually, center the batting on the wrong side of the backing fabric. Carefully flip both over and press the backing fabric with batting underneath on a high heat setting. This will create enough of a bond to hold them together without having to pin the heck out of them.  If you feel more comfortable, or if you batting isn’t lightly adhering to the backing fabric, you could use a quilters spray adhesive to hold them together.

Okay, on to the fun part.
Next cut a collection of strips of different fabrics.  This is a great way to use up all those scraps that accumulate that you just can’t bear to part with.  This would also be a great use for a Jelly Roll or Honey Bun. I personally like the variation of strip widths in my runner, but that is purely personal preference. (Some of my fabrics are old from my stash, and some are from collections like Verna and Hunky Dory by Moda as well as Simply Sweet by Henry Glass.)

Arrange your strips on top of your backing and batting.
Trim any long ends so the strips are roughly the same length.
Starting at the center strip (roughly – doesn’t have to be absolutely perfect – this isn’t rocket science) stack the strips in order they were laid out, making two piles – a right-side-of-center pile and a left-side-of-center pile.  Keep the strips and piles in order so you don’t have to think (as much) while you sew.
Take the first strip from the right-side-pile and pin it (right sides together) matching right edges. (I know, I know, pinning is a pain, but it really does help here to keep the strips straight.)
Take the whole thing to the machine and sew a 1/4″ seam down the right edge of the strips – through the batting and backing fabric. (It helps to roll the right end of the batting/backing so it doesn’t wad up on that side while you’re sewing.)
Now press that seam open.
(Do it carefully on the first few strips so you don’t melt your batting.)

Return to your two piles of strips and this time take the top one from the left-side pile.  Pin the strip in place matching the left edges.  Repeat the process, sewing another 1/4″ seam and pressing the seam open.  Let me stress here, don’t skip the pressing step.  Your strips will lie neater and flatter will get a much cleaner looking project in the end.

Repeat these steps, alternating right-side and left-side piles until you have finished sewing all the strips to the edges of the table runner.

See how pretty it looks? Really, you could just stop here and bind if you like, but personally I love the look of quilting, so let’s do that next!

The quilting is pretty simple at this point.  I just ‘eyeball’ strait lines using the strips as guides. Again I start in the middle, this time working toward the right side.  Then come back to the middle and work toward the other direction. I sew one line down to the edge of the quilt, pivot the foot parallel to the edge of the runner, drag the thread about an inch (or however far apart you want the quilting to be), pivot the foot again and sew a new row of quilting going the opposite direction from the row you just finished.

When everything is quilted as much (or as little) as you’d like, square off the raw edges.
Then it’s time to attach the binding.  Rather than go into all that here (this post is already kind of lengthy) I have a binding tutorial here.

And voila! Here’s what it looks like fresh out of the dryer. I love how a quick wash softens up the look of the whole thing.

I also love how the back looks – a pretty, quilted runner on its own.
Many thanks again, Vanessa for letting me come hang out today!

Quilt Nut
    August 2, 2010 at 7:12 pm

These are so cute. And I just cleaned out my scrap bin today and found a bunch of jelly roll strips and some batting remnants. And just the other day I was wishing I had a new runner for our coffee table. Guess what I might do tonight?

Amy
    August 2, 2010 at 7:24 pm

so cute!

Sarah Craig
    August 2, 2010 at 7:34 pm

How timely! I was just trying to figure out what to do with a Christmas honeybun – not enough for a quilt, but it could make some really neat table runners and hot pads! Thanks!!!

Kari @ Ucreate
    August 2, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Amy, thank you so much for letting me use this for "Create With Me" this month…you're amazing!

AnneMarie
    August 2, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Very pretty! I'm on a stash-busting mission lately. I may have to give this one a shot. Much easier than learning to free-motion where I've been struggling lately.

Magnolia Bay Quilts
    August 2, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Great tutorial! It's so pretty!

Char @ Crap I've Made
    August 2, 2010 at 8:42 pm

I'm totally going to Create With You!

~Niki~
    August 2, 2010 at 11:13 pm

neat! I&#39;ve been making this kind for years for christmas gifts and never thought to put up a tutorial!<br />fun fun, and easy! yes, definitely!

Simone de Klerk
    August 3, 2010 at 1:01 am

Wonderful! I think I will have a try one of these days (o:

Amy
    August 3, 2010 at 4:36 am

These are beautiful – thanks for your terrific tutorial!

betseysumners
    August 3, 2010 at 7:06 am

Thank you! This is great, now I will dive into my stash and make my own!

Andrea
    August 3, 2010 at 7:36 am

That is GENIUS!! My mom paid to take a class to learn this. I am so excited! I can&#39;t wait to get started! I just redid my kitchen and I&#39;ve been wanting to make a runner for the table to match the new colors!!

Amy
    August 3, 2010 at 11:10 am

Holy cRap! This looks easy enough for me to do! Think I&#39;ll make a Halloween strip runner! YAy!

Chris
    August 3, 2010 at 11:23 am

Amy, I actually made a table runner about two weeks ago using this tutorial. It turned out so great. I haven&#39;t blogged about it yet, but you can see a preview in my new header. Thank you so much for a great idea. I really that it doesn&#39;t require a walking foot.

Aimee
    August 3, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Just lovely! I am totally inspired!

Jan
    August 3, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Thanks for sharing. I have been looking for a great table runner idea, and I love yours. I can&#39;t wait to start my own.

Debbie Cook
    August 3, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Great idea! Thanks for sharing it. 🙂

Micki
    August 3, 2010 at 10:16 pm

I love it! Thank you so much for posting this! I remembered seeing this technique when I was a teen but I couldn&#39;t quite remember how to do it. I need to get working now 🙂

Irina
    August 4, 2010 at 11:52 am

what a nice tutorial, so simple and such a wonderful result! thank you!

Gremma
    August 6, 2010 at 4:28 pm

This is so cheerful and fun! I plan to make it as soon as I can! Thank you so much.

Gremma
    August 6, 2010 at 4:29 pm

PS: I signed up for your email subscription too! I appreciate you having that option!

The Farar Family
    August 12, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Thanks for the tutorial! I gave it a try and it turned out great {you can see it on my blog-I linked to your tutorial}! I love your blog! Thanks!

Gremma
    August 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm

I love this tutorial and I love your blog! I also read your tut on the nursing cover. Thanks for your generosity in sharing your talents!

Aimee
    August 17, 2010 at 10:57 pm

I LOVED your quilted table runner idea and featured it <a href="http://sprik.blogspot.com/2010/08/brief-bits_17.html&quot; rel="nofollow">here.</a> So cute!

CreativeMama
    August 31, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I was looking for easiest quilting tute to get started on my quilting expedition, thanks a ton. This post relieved of my jitters and here i am ready to make my first quilt ever.

Chic Creations
    August 31, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this great table runner, and for the tutorial. Love it.

STAYC
    September 6, 2010 at 4:10 pm

I LOVE this! Just finished mine this morning – perfect tutorial – thank you for sharing!!!!<br /><br />www.peterandstacy.blogspot.com

Suzanne
    September 9, 2010 at 11:50 am

I don&#39;t recall which road I traveled down to find your tutorial but it is great! I just finished a birthday table runner that coordinates with a birthday quilt I made. My son&#39;s 8th is Sunday and the party is Saturday. I have a million things to do but I&#39;ve had a bee in my bonnet about the tutorial since I read about it. Finally, i surrendered last night and pulled out the fabric.

jujama
    September 29, 2010 at 6:44 am

Thanks for sharing 🙂 I&#39;ve finished mine.<br />http://jama-jujamy.blogspot.com/2010/09/jesien-jesien-juz.html

Canadian Kristin
    October 11, 2010 at 9:27 am

This is adorable! Thanks for the very detailed tutorial with step-by-step instructions! I&#39;m a newbie quilter and the details really make the pattern seem achievable!! Saving this for scraps (when I have accumulated some)! 🙂

Karen
    October 21, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Love your blog…..I heard about it at Pleasant Home blog where I am learning (I think) how to use up my stash. This table runner sure looks fun and very similar to the string quilt I&#39;m working on at present. So, guess I now have another project (which I will give to my sister)…this runner! Thanks for the tutorial!<br /><br />Karen

Angela Timms
    October 24, 2010 at 11:25 pm

OH THANK YOU for this tutorial it is very easy to understand. I think I am going to use this for a changing pad I am going to make for my little baby.

Martha anne
    October 28, 2010 at 4:30 pm

All Moda is on sale today at Porters, I am making this table runner! You have made my day! Ahhh I cannot wait 🙂 grinning, so happy. Totally fallowing your blog now 🙂

isewinla
    November 5, 2010 at 6:28 pm

hey i also finished this runner. would you check it out http://sewerjoyceinla.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

Magiczna Fabryka
    November 29, 2010 at 6:00 am

This is great, just we finished sewings festive. Thank you for sharing!

Shelly
    January 4, 2011 at 11:50 am

Made one of these for my mom for Christmas and she LOVED it. Thanks for sharing.

susan
    January 14, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Thank you for this tutorial. One of my best friends turned 41 today and I hadn&#39;t bought her a present due to the constant presence of sick kids lately. I made this runner after lunch and was almost done in time for the school run. I finished hand sewing the binding while my husband drove us to the school, popped the runner into a gift bag and the present was delivered. My friend loved it and

susan
    January 14, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Made one of these this afternoon for my friends 41st birthday present. Amost done in time for the school run so my husband drove while I finished sewing the binding on the way there. Popped it into a gift bag and delivered it to the birthday girl. She loved it, as did I. Guess I will have to make one for myself next. Bet that one takes longer than two and a half hours to make!

Ginger
    January 16, 2011 at 4:38 pm

LOVE THIS!!! Found you from Family of Savages (she made a few of these as Christmas presents) and I cannot wait to make one! Thank you so much for sharing such a great tutorial! I&#39;ll let you know when I post about it! <br />xoxo<br />Ginger<br />SSB

Ginger
    January 16, 2011 at 4:40 pm

BTW, I&#39;m your newest follower! 🙂

Aimee
    January 18, 2011 at 11:27 am

Hello Amy!! I just found your blog…I didn&#39;t even know you did one! 🙂 I love it! Adding it my blog reader and I am going to attempt this beautiful runner! Hugs!!

sweet & lovely crafts
    January 20, 2011 at 5:09 pm

This is amazing! I can&#39;t wait to try to make one! Looks like a great tutorial!

Dawn
    January 23, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Thank you for this tutorial, it was so quick and easy for a new quilter like me to follow! I linked to your blog on my post. :)<br /><br />http://afewgoodyarns.blogspot.com/2011/01/finally-finished-project.html

Amanda
    February 16, 2011 at 9:00 am

Love it! You were featured today on my blog – Today&#39;s Top 20! Love if you could stop by!<br />Amanda<br />www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

Liz
    February 18, 2011 at 10:58 am

This is great! Thanks for sharing. We will be featuring you on our blog ziggycrafts.blogspot.com. I can&#39;t wait to get started!

www.thisoldhouseinnewliberty.blogspot.com
    February 19, 2011 at 6:46 am

Thank you for this awesome tutorial I just made one yesterday in a short amount of time, I still have to put the edging on but had it &quot;done&quot; enough to grace the dinner table last night!<br /><br />I also put a link on my blog to yours!!<br /><br />Nancy

Joy of all Crafts
    February 26, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Wow!! thanks so much! Can&#39;t wait to make this!

Mimi
    March 9, 2011 at 8:51 am

I love this method and have did one in blues and purples – it was gorgeous and also my BIL&#39;s favorite!! You have inspired me to make some during the March Break holiday with a palette of spring fabric!! Thanks!

Mimi
    March 9, 2011 at 8:52 am

Nancy Sue
    April 12, 2011 at 10:04 am

Great tutorial! Thanks for the tip about not melting the batting on the first coupla strips. My iron thanks you! Kudos!

Emily
    April 18, 2011 at 4:16 pm

I just found your site and I love it! Thank you for making the tutorials so simple and easy to understand! I can&#39;t wait to get started on some of these projects!

Studio Valerie
    May 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Thank you for posting this tutorial. I think I now know what my next quilting project will be!

Peach Rainbow
    June 3, 2011 at 5:34 am

Beautiful – Thanks for sharing!

Vanilla
    June 3, 2011 at 9:16 am

This is a wonderful tutorial.<br />I never thought of doing it this way. <br />Thanks for sharing

Suzanne
    June 7, 2011 at 6:02 am

Hi Amy, Funny thing…I found your tutorial a while ago and used it to make a table runner. I have been trying to explain to my SIL about this technique but she couldn&#39;t wrap her brain around it. On her own, she found this post and sent it to me. I only laughed because, well, I had used it too. It&#39;s the one that made the light bulb turn on for me too.

Rachel
    June 8, 2011 at 8:33 am

LOL…I am Suzanne&#39;s SIL (above)and I really want to thank you for this! I am pretty visual, and Suzanne kept verbally considering &quot;quilt as you go&quot; for several projects. Every time she mentioned it, I asked her to (AGAIN!) explain it to me. It was not working…I would have had her show me, but we live about 1800 miles apart. So I went searching and found this. Truly awesome, and I

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff
    August 31, 2011 at 4:06 pm

These will make great gifts. Thanks for doing this and sharing. Ifollow your blog all of the time.

Karina
    November 7, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I&#39;ve been wanting to make this runner for awhile – finally got around to it. I used leftover fabrics from a banner project – so I had everything already on hand. You have saved me from my fear of quilting – I&#39;m in love with this easy project (although I did cheat and machine sew the bias trim). Thanks so much. <br /><br />http://bunchesandbits.blogspot.com/2011/11/

elnorac
    November 9, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Thank you so much for this beautifully-written tutorial! I&#39;m about to finish hand-sewing the binding on my first table runner, and I love it. Will post it in your Flickr group when it&#39;s done. It&#39;s only the second thing I&#39;ve quilted, so it seems like a real big deal to me. Thanks for the tutorial and all the other inspiration you share.

historygirl
    November 30, 2011 at 11:15 am

This was the quickest project I have ever completed! Here is my finished product. I posted a link from my blog to yours!<br /><br />http://www.crafty-canadian.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafting-crafting-everywhere.html

Anonymous
    December 5, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Thank you for the simple and easy to follow instructions. I just finihsed [in dryer] my table topper. It was a brown bag project that I had no idea what I was getting. I hope she likes it- We&#39;ll see at our quilters Christmas gathering tonight. If I can figure out how to post photos, I will. I love your site. It&#39;s very welcoming and helpful. I am a beginner sewer &amp; quilter and I really

Mel
    December 11, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Amy – Thanks so much for this tutorial. I&#39;ve looked at it at least 100 times, but haven&#39;t tried it. Last week I trying to figure out what to make a friend&#39;s wife and had about 2 hours before I had to mail the box to New Zealand. I had Christmas fabric and then I remembered this tutorial! Thanks so much. She loves it!

Susan
    January 6, 2012 at 11:17 am

What an absolutely perfect tutorial! Concise, clear and easy!! Thank you!

Susan
    January 6, 2012 at 11:18 am

Thank You…perfect tutorial!!

Fignie
    January 19, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I made my first one last week … and LOVED IT!! Thank you so much for posting this tutorial! I&#39;ll be making more!

Jen Conlon
    January 31, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Great tutorial! You&#39;ve been featured on the <a href="http://qualitysewingtutorials.blogspot.com/&quot; rel="nofollow">Quality Sewing Tutorials blog</a>.<br /><br />We hand select only the best free tutorials and patterns for home sewers.<br /><br /><a href="http://qualitysewingtutorials.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html&quot; rel="nofollow">Grab a brag button!</a>

UKMUMINUSA
    February 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I just made a runner using your tutorial, thanks it was so easy.

ChristinNC
    February 24, 2012 at 6:56 am

I&#39;ve had you in my favorites for a while now and always wanted to try this runner – your runners are nothing less than adorable (I love the one you made for your mom in law)<br />I finished my first one yesterday and also noted credit to you and added a link to your tutorial. Many thanks for sharing how to create these beautiful runners :)<br />Here is how mine turned out! http://

doodlebugmom
    April 2, 2012 at 10:06 am

I am new to your blog, love this! I bookmarked you.

nayhu
    May 21, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Is very, very, beautiful<br />Congratolations<br />Nayhu

Joyce
    June 7, 2012 at 11:40 am

I love this- I may try to teach this to a few 6th graders next year.

Erin
    June 23, 2012 at 10:24 pm

Oh Happy Day!!!! I just wait to try this. I just made my first set of foundation piecing coasters with random sized and shaped scraps and this is so going on my to do list soon! Thanks 🙂

Caroline
    July 25, 2012 at 10:41 am

I love this! May I feature it (and some of your other tutorials) on http://www.sewcanshe.com? I&#39;ll only use a couple pictures and link back to you for the tute. Please drop me a line and let me know… caroline@sewcanshe.com<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />Caroline

Kay :-)
    July 31, 2012 at 8:21 am

yay!! My first FINISHED quilt project 🙂 I have many partials…. but never could SEE the way to finish them! Your tutorial has helped me figure it out… I am excited to dive back in my fabric stash!

Infarrantly Creative
    September 28, 2012 at 6:02 am

This turned out Gorgeous! Love the colors and all the different fabrics…. Just Fab.

thewrightfamily
    October 2, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Thank you for sharing such a great tutorial, I whipped up a Halloween version this afternoon.<br />

labriek
    October 21, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I&#39;m getting ready to put a Halloween table runner together this evening, thanks to your tutorial! Thank you!

Connie
    November 11, 2012 at 7:26 am

I just found this on Pinterest and made up a couple winter runners. So easy and cute!! And your binding tutorial (I&#39;ve always hated binding!!) made it quick and easy! Thanks so much 🙂

amy smart
      November 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I&#39;m so glad, Connie!

Shannon
    March 29, 2013 at 9:51 pm

I LOVE this table runner. And using your awesome beginners series for quilting, I&#39;m learning to use my sewing machine and play with quilting! So I&#39;m making this runner my first project. I&#39;m using a Moda jelly roll for my strips (with a couple other strips of another fabric mixed in). It&#39;s going well so far considering it&#39;s my first quilt and first major sewing project. <br /><

Feldman Family
    April 9, 2013 at 9:52 am

I just finished making this table runner! It turned out very nice. <br />Thank you for the tutorial!<br />Savana

arlene.haymond
    June 4, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Oh My Gosh! I love this and the technique! I just bought the Modern Baby book just for your quilt. So glad I found you! Thanks!!!

Sandy
    July 16, 2013 at 9:04 am

This is so cute! Your tutorial is wonderful – easy to follow with great photos. I will have to try one of these. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sara
    September 12, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I made a Halloween table runner using this tutorial. I am so happy! Thank you!

Therese Ruff
    September 23, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Really cute! I am thinking red white and blue picnic, and I think book covers! Looking forward to sewing tomorrow! Thanks.

Therese Ruff
    September 23, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Jake A.
    January 12, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Pinning this. Looks like a great way to work with some of the scraps I have!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com
    January 19, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Thank you! I was just thinking the other day I would like to do a quilt as you go pattern. This is perfect!<br />

Suresh Puli
    November 14, 2014 at 9:14 am

WOW..!! These are absolutely gorgeous table runners and looking great great and thanks for sharing the tips and it is really helpful.To buy more table runners you can visit here.<br />Buy Dining Table Set Online<br />http://www.at-home.co.in/home-home-linen-table-linen-table-mats-napkins

Julierose
    December 5, 2014 at 8:56 am

Oh I just found your tutorial–Love, love love this method. I need one for a hostess gift and will make it oday…thank you so much for a great method–am bookmarking this baby! hugs, Julierose

settykumar
    January 4, 2015 at 1:09 pm

nice cloth work.<br />buy nilkamal table online <br />http://www.at-home.co.in/furniture/nilkamal-novella-07-chair/p-7273534-83908917234-cat.html<br />

Nile New
    January 19, 2015 at 10:55 am

<a href="http://www.nilepure.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%b5%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%b2%d9%84/&quot; rel="nofollow">شركة صيانة منازل فى اكتوبر </a><br /><a href="http://www.nilepure.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%85%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%88%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%83%d9%87%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%a1/&quot; rel="nofollow">شركات مقاولات كهرباء فى اكتوبر</a><br /><a href="http://

Nile New
    January 19, 2015 at 10:56 am

<a href="http://www.nilepure.com/%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%b6%d9%84-%d9%81%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b1-%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%87/&quot; rel="nofollow">افضل فلتر مياه </a><br /><a href="http://www.nilepure.com/%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%81%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%87-%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%b9%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%87%d8%a7/&quot; rel="nofollow">انواع فلاتر المياه واسعارها </a><br /><a href="http

Nile New
    January 19, 2015 at 11:04 am

<a href="http://www.nile7.com/%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%82-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1&quot; rel="nofollow">شقق للبيع في الخبر</a><br /><a href="http://www.nile7.com/%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%82-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7&quot; rel="nofollow">شقق للبيع في جدة بالتقسيط</a><br /><a href="http://

Nile New
    January 19, 2015 at 11:05 am

<a href="http://www.riyadh-constructions.org/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-led/&quot; rel="nofollow">انارة led</a><br /><a href="http://www.riyadh-constructions.org/%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D9%8A/&quot; rel="nofollow">ال اي دي</a><br /><a href="http://www.riyadh-constructions.org/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AF/&quot; rel="nofollow">انارة ليد</a><br /><a href="http://

creditos con asnef
    March 17, 2015 at 6:36 am

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
    quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks
    creditos con asnef

24+ Table Runner Patterns
    April 4, 2015 at 10:36 am

[…]   […]

Sewing with neutrals: Denims, Linens and Chambrays - Diary of a Quilter - a quilt blog
    April 21, 2015 at 1:25 am

[…] a class at a social media and creativity conference this week – using my tried-and-true table runner tutorial. Since we’ll have a wide variety of tastes there, I thought it would be fun to go with […]

Quilt as you go patterns - table runners
    May 1, 2015 at 6:00 am

[…]   […]

Mishka
    May 13, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Free Quilt Tutorial: Quilted Table Runner
    September 10, 2015 at 8:19 pm

[…] View The Tutorial […]

Fall and Halloween Quilt Inspiration - Diary of a Quilter - a quilt blog
    October 1, 2015 at 12:58 pm

[…] Some years (most) I haven’t had time to make a big fall-themed project, but the colors are in my head and begging to be played with. So I get that out of my system by making small projects like Table Runners. Here is a simple tutorial for a quilt-as-you-go table runner. […]

Frugal Endeavors | hip roof barn
    January 3, 2016 at 8:36 pm

[…] batting leftover from my winter quilt, and part of an old sheet for the backing.  I followed a quilt-as-you-go tutorial found online. I am very happy with the way this one turned out and I might have enough leftover to […]

company in riyadh