Halloween Quilt Sneak Peak

A work in progress. Yes, I’m working on not one but two Halloween Quilts this year. (This is amazing because I’ve never even made one before.) One is for someone else. I will explain in future posts. The fabric in this one is called Boo to You! by Riley Blake. (I originally had the wrong name. :) It was late.)

It is Fall/Autumn/Otoño/Oсень/ – whatever you love to call it :) break from school around here. Kids are home, the weather has been phenomenal so we’ve been outside as much as we can, visiting our nearby mountain canyon (pictures), mini-golfing, spray-painting furniture (pictures to come), feeling guilty about avoiding the yard work I should be doing –  which leaves not much time for the computer. So a boring post. I’ll have more to share next week besides pictures of dying leaves.

Happy weekend.

Comments

This is going to be a gorgeous quilt when it is finished! Also love your scenery photos. I just wanted to say thank-you for your binding tutuorial. I used it yesterday for doing the binding on my 3rd quilt. I always battled with how to join up the 2 ends of the binding and your tutorial have now shown me how to do it properly. I LOVE your blog!! :)

Two Halloween quilts…WOW impressive. I was hoping to finish the one I started 3 years ago in time for this Halloween. *sigh*. I have started the quilting–but am bored.<br /><br />Fall break???? We have conference half-days…in November.

Really cute quilt, Amy! And I love your leaves – at least they are colorful! I&#39;m surrounded by two acres of trees whose leaves turn dry brown and fall off! I have one little maple tree in the corner that bravely struggles to pop some red into the picture…… 😉

this fabric is so cute. halloween fabrics and christmas fabrics are getting so much cuter. hope that you enjoy your day and the beautiful weather.

That Halloween quilt is going to be really nice….Maria would love it!:)<br /><br />BTW….leaves aren&#39;t dying…they are becoming Nature&#39;s compost so next Spring&#39;s trees will bloom like crazy!:)<br />AcK!!…did I just say that?:p Heheh!

I love that fabric! BTW — your husband and daughter were in my ward today. I didn&#39;t have a chance to say &quot;hi&quot; or introduce myself as a stalker or anything. I did, however, tell your MIL that I&#39;m a huge fan!

Cute quilt, but those photos are fabulous. We don&#39;t get much color here in SO CAL so these are great to share and enjoy.<br /><br />Thank you!

Wow! I&#39;ve never had the desire to make a Halloween quilt, but yours has totally changed my mind. So totally adorable. Love those bright oranges, but that green spider web block is such a cutie. Anyone would be thrilled to receive that quilt. Good job!

looks darling! i just finished my halloween quilt, too, with some of the same fabrics. BTW, I think it&#39;s called &#39;boo to you&#39; by riley blake :)