Christmas Quilt sneak-peak

Is anyone else out there slightly shocked that we’re half-way through November?? Seriously, how did this happen? Summer feels like yesterday! I still haven’t accepted the fact that I have to sort socks again.

The good news is for once I’m starting Christmas sewing before December. I’ve been collecting some Retro-Christmas fabrics for a few years and have been trying to decide what to do with them.  I finally found the right thing.  Full reveal to come – and possibly kits!

Comments

Oh this is soooo lovely, thank you for the inspiration, as always. But may I ask?? are the centers of your blocks 'charm square-sized'? Just a thought/question. But really it is all your lovely fabrics that really has me reeling!

This is sooo cute!! I love the vintage fabric! I would love to make something like this. I'm wondering like Darlene- are those charm square size? Great job!:)

cute! and yes, very much sew, I mean so. I wasn't into Halloween this year and we're traveling for Thanksgiving so I don't feel the need to get into it as well. I can't decide whether to pull out the Christmas stuff before or after we leave! I have a few Christmas projects I should have done last year! Go figure

From this SoCal-lady-who-used-to-live-in-Nebraska, I love the "snow" in this quilt and the old-timey (my timey?) Christmasy look. Such fun!

I am convinced the month of November is a complete sham. Every. Single. Year. it goes by way too fast and I never know what hit me! I always have all these grandiose ideas of projects to make and then never complete even half of them. At least Thanksgiving isn&#39;t super late this year.<br /><br />And I love that quilt! Retro fabrics are just so darn fun.

I&#39;m loving this! Can&#39;t wait to see the full reveal! I love the peek of fabrics here….I would definately be interested in a kit- can add it to the list and maybe have it done for NEXT year??

Thanks for all the love!<br /><br />The squares are slightly smaller than Charm Pack size – but you could certainly do something similar with Charm Packs squares.<br /><br />The green snowflake fabric is currently available (yay! don&#39;t you love when that&#39;s the answer!) It&#39;s from the Holiday Happy collection from Lecien – designed by Monica of Happy Zombie fame. Here&#39;s a link: http

I love the new quilt! It&#39;s so cute and kitschy! I have to say that I really enjoy your blog, too, and I read many quilt blogs. Yours is one of my favorites!