Felt Circle Pillow and Someday Crafts

This little felt-circle pillow was my weekend project. I LOVE how it came together. And so much faster than I thought. Today I’m guest blogging over at Someday Crafts and sharing the tutorial to make your very own! And it’s even easier than it looks!

And it looks great with the Snowflake felt pillow from last year.

If you haven’t visited the Someday Crafts blog, you must go. Michelle started her blog as a way to save great crafting tutorials to make “someday”. The great thing is she does all the work finding creative stuff and shares it all in one place! She is a great resource. I met Michelle last summer. She is one of the funniest and most genuinely kind people I’ve met. I love meeting cool people. Go visit her!

love the felt circles Amy!!! I totally want to make one. I'm so glad you also added about your snowflake pillow tutorial because I just yesterday went out and bought felt to make almost the exact same thing (colors reversed) and do a tutorial for it, that would have been embarassing – even though I hadn't seen your tute before. :) cuteness all around!

That is one happy pillow! I just happen to have a stack of felt sheets that I've been wondering how to use. I think I may have found the answer!

I saw this on someday crafts, so pretty! I featured you both on crazydomestic.com today. Feel free to grab an "I was featured" button!

This is super fabulous! I love it!<br />You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!<br />AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Oh I have been dreaming about making some cushions for Christmas and LOVE this.. I think I will need to make 2.. I even have the felt.. thanks for the inspiration.

I just found your blog and I love that pillow! You have so many great projects! I would love you to stop by my blog on Tuesday. I am starting a link up for awesome projects like yours in the hope that more people can discover the projects we&#39;ve all made and love. The link up is especially for older projects that we feel didn&#39;t get enough attention. <br />So stop by on Tuesday! <br />