A little shopping FYI

These circles are for a little project I’m working on this week. Details and instructions to follow. Stay tuned. I cut these circles with my AccuQuilt die. Hallelujah.  If you’re looking for any AccuQuilt loot this holiday season, they are kicking off a big sale today. Details here.
Also, the Retro Christmas Quilt pattern is finished and ready for download for only $6.50.
  • Fabric requirements: 1 1/8 yard total of scraps and remnants for novelty blocks, 3/8 yard for post blocks, 2 yards solid white, 1/2 yard binding, 3 1/2 yards for back.
  • 3 page color PDF format, instantly downloadable.
This quilt is super fast and very beginner level.  Yes, you could pull it off before Christmas!
All this fun and no camping out in front of Walmart in a sleeping bag!

Melissa
    November 24, 2010 at 2:23 pm

I can&#39;t wait to get my Christmas Quilt kit, thanks for shipping it so fast!<br />Are you making Christmas stockings by chance? Cause if you are I&#39;ve got a bunch of wool circles cut out in those same colors to make some too…that would be a funny coincidence!<br /><br />Have a happy Thanksgiving!<br />Melissa

Kristie
    November 24, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Thanks for the tip on the aqquilt sale…have forwarded those links on to my personal Santa/hubby πŸ™‚ One can wish…..<br /><br />Looking forward to my quilt kit, I keep telling myself to not even think about it until next year, but I have a feeling I may be doing some late night sewing to get it done πŸ™‚

klfarley
    November 24, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Is that felt?! Does it really cut felt? Which one do you have? I abhor cutting and would LOVE to find some help in that department! Most of the cutters that I have looked at won&#39;t cut felt or the ones that do cost too many limbs than I have. πŸ™‚

live a colorful life
    November 24, 2010 at 5:20 pm

*sigh* I&#39;m so excited to have some of the cute binding on its way to me. Cute quilt! Happy Thanksgiving!

lifeinredshoes
    November 24, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Oh my goodness, I really want one of those and I heard about an even better sale!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />P.S. Did you get my message about teaching quilting classes?

amy smart
    November 24, 2010 at 10:32 pm

It IS felt! I used my Go! Cutter and it even cut through two layers of felt. I tried tracing and hand-cutting some smaller circles and they don&#39;t look nearly as nice.

CT
    November 25, 2010 at 10:49 am

I love the quilt! I think I see that quilt in my future!