May your days be Merry and Bright . . .

Merry Christmas 2010 to all you people!

It’s been a lovely Christmas here. We’ve visited with Granparents and cousins, built multiple lego creations and stuffed ourselves silly, among many other good things. I hope it’s been equally happy where you are.

And now we enter one of my favorite weeks of the year – the week between Christmas and New Years. The gifts are given, the cards are sent and the lists are checked-off. This is when I thoroughly enjoy the season – with nothing hanging over my head. Monday we’re going to go to Temple Square (pictured last year).  We’re going to enjoy a slower pace, more time to play, and more holiday food.

PS Happy Boxing Day to all you lucky folks who get to celebrate Boxing Day.

patchworkdelights
    December 26, 2010 at 7:32 am

Hope you had a good Christmas! Agreed the time in between is so very quiet now!

Denise :)
    December 26, 2010 at 7:59 am

LOL! I agree, too! No parties, no last minute gifts to buy or finish, no cooking … just kicking back and enjoying the season! Merry Christmas! ๐Ÿ™‚

madebymum
    December 26, 2010 at 9:30 am

I love this time also, you are so right it is wonderfully quiet and relaxed.

Lori
    December 26, 2010 at 9:35 am

have a wonderful time this week! and YAY for Boxing Day which is also my brother's birthday. I always like to remind people about Boxing Day…considering they don't know about it around here. thanks for the cute christmas card! you guys are wonderful.

Briawna
    December 26, 2010 at 9:55 am

I so miss the temple square lights. We just moved away from utah and I don't miss a lot of things but I actually miss snow and the temple square lights. This is my favorite week, too. No commitments, no parties, just family.

Sherri
    December 26, 2010 at 2:43 pm

I agree…this is the most relaxing week of the year!

Funky Kim
    December 26, 2010 at 3:16 pm

We're heading to Temple Square tomorrow night as well! We have the grandson and a ride on Trax mixed with a ton of Christmas lights will be exactly what will make his little eyes light up!

comedyrocks.com
    December 26, 2010 at 10:40 pm

As an occasional visitor I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 2011.

Rebecca Johnson
    December 28, 2010 at 4:11 am

i thought i recognised those pics.. I would LOVE to go back for Christmas.. Temple Square looks amazing!!