Snoa Flinga Throw Pillows

I finished my Snoa throw pillows. They make me happy. Why did I not get more of this stuff when I had the chance?  Wait, why am I asking that? Like I need any more fabric to hoard. Still, I wanted to not waste the panels I have. Hence the reason I sashed the larger pillow rather than cut into more of the fabric. And I actually prefer the sashed throw pillow now. So maybe I’m smarter than I thought.

Another current Scandinavian love.
We graduated to the small Legos this Christmas.
Oh the time these babies buy me.
Finally (sorry, pardon the tangent) – Downton Abby you totally left me hanging! For another year! I was hoping for some Cranford-like closure, with room left for a sequel. But no, loose ends all over the place and only Gwen seems to be heading in a happy direction. Argh. . .  We’re still friends though.

I love the pillows, too. And I am also shocked that Downton Abbey left us wanting… SOMETHING!! Edith had it coming to her. I hope Mary comes clean about her secret to the one man who might actually be able to accept it, and her.

Oh!! Love the pillows! You gave me an idea for a small amount of cherished fabric I&#39;ve been hoarding :D<br /><br />If the power goes out here today I&#39;m totally getting out my legos to play with (what, not just for kids!).

After he announced the war and it ended, I yelled out, &quot;WHAT? SERIOUSLY?&quot; I&#39;ll have to watch this whole season again right before the next so I can better pick up where we left off!

Love the pillows! I&#39;m with you on downton abbey! It was a hard series to get into but by the second episode I loved it. Can&#39;t believe it&#39;s already over. My mom said she kept swearing that night saying the next season is only in production! We have to wait??? Yikes! Btw- I loved Cranford too!

Those pillows are gorgeous! Perfect for Valentine&#39;s Day. I can&#39;t wait until my son&#39;s old enough for real Lego&#39;s…I guess I&#39;ll just have to be happy with the amount of time Mr. Potatohead buys me!

Both my husband and I yelled &quot;WHAT?? It&#39;s over???&quot; at the same time when Downton Abby ended. I can&#39;t stand waiting… I have the same Scandanavian fabric in grey from Ikea – now I know what to do with some of it!

The follow on series is supposed to be out this fall … with a Christmas special.<br /><br />I know I couldn&#39;t believe how it ended … like there should be a commercial … and they continue with the story.

LOVE these pillows – great simple design to highlight the fabric panel in the center. <br /><br />Do you know if that series is available online? Id never heard of it but it looks good!

Your pillows are beautiful. Legos are forever and Downton Abbey is my newest obsession. I even bought the seven UK episodes on iTunes so I could see a few tidbits that were left out of the US version. Glad we are going to see more of it!

The pillows are gorgeous. I love Ikea, but didn&#39;t realize until recently that they even sold fabric. Now I&#39;m itching to make a visit and make some pillows for myself.

Downton Abbey did the same to me!!! OMG I thought there would be some closure, but no!!! I don&#39;t think I can&#39;t wait so long to see more of these great characters!

Those pillows are gorgeous!<br />I don&#39;t know if you know already, but I thought it would be fun for you to know that &quot;snö&quot; means &quot;snow&quot; in Swedish, &quot;snöa&quot; means &quot;to snow&quot; and &quot;snöflinga&quot; means &quot;snow flake&quot;.<br />Have a wonderful day!

O.K. when we go to lunch (no pressure) we must talk about Cranford. Ugh, frustration. BTW, love that little heart pillow. I will be stealing that one!!

Love the pillows and all the fabrics. I will have a closet full of pillows soon. Making pillow case for granddaughter and for million pillow case. I love the Cranford series.