Happier Crib Quilt

Remember this happy pile?
Here is project #1 from Deena Rutter’s Happier fabric collection for Riley Blake. Potential pattern in the process. The fun part of this is it’s going to hang in Deena’s booth at Market. I’ve always thought that would be pretty cool to have a quilt of mine displayed at International Quilt Market. And the cooler part is that this is the one time I’ll actually be able to see it there in person!  I’ve got a second quilt out of this fabric as well and I like it even better than this one.  To be shown soon!
 I just love bias striped bindings.
Scrappy pieced back. That big tree print is my favorite of the collection.
I’m also very fond of the pink with orange polka dots.

Life feels a bit crazy. Can’t believe Market hits SLC in less than two weeks! Very excited and slightly overwhelmed!

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding. My favorite was when they showed the shots of the crowds waving Union Jacks and singing Jerusalem. I’ve loved that song since Chariots of Fire. Makes me weepy and very ‘homesick’ for England. I need a crumpet.

And finally, the winner onf the Canton Village Quilt Shop giveaway is:
kimmie’s quilt’s said…

I just found her shop wow! nicely done and everything is so easy to get too! My favorite is everything but if i have to pic something i would say the thread boxes, my birthday is coming up!!
I’ll be in touch!

Sweet quilt – I particularly like the stripy binding! The fabric line looks lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing the 'other' quilt!

This is so cute. I just received an order of this fabric a few weeks ago and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it! Perfect timing. I can't wait to see the other quilt. Have fun at market (I'm so jealous)!

OOh LOVE IT! I really love the binding. Very cool. I can't wait to see the next one since this is so cute and you said you like the other better.

Oh! I just saw that collection at my LQS for the first time this weekend and fell in love with it. Your quilt showcases the fabric beautifully!

Your quilt looks fabulous and congrats on getting it displayed at the international quilt market. How exciting.<br /><br />Fave part is that lovely bias binding. : )

You should be proud – it&#39;s adorable, cute pattern, and the fabric is perfect! It will be fun to see it in person and you in person too!