Memorial Day and a winner

It’s a holiday weekend around here so not much computer time. We’ve been visiting family a lot this weekend so I have had some good hexi time in the car.

Outside the weather feels like early March instead of the first day of summer. (boo.) We had a neighborhood breakfast this morning which had to be moved inside a neighboring church. Since we’ve been home I’ve been on a cleaning rampage.  Now I’m off to tackle my sewing room/disaster area.

But first, a winner of the SewObsessed Fabrics giveaway:
Jodi said…

N Jane, of course, and the MM Poppy line

Happy Memorial Day to those in the States.
And wherever you are, I hope your weather is more pleasant than ours.

DJ Rose
    May 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Hating the weather. I went to a rodeo on Saturday and there was snow mixed in with the rain. Going again tonight and I'm putting the kids in snow clothes so we can hopefully stay to the end. πŸ™‚

Aunt Spicy
    May 30, 2011 at 1:31 pm

hot. humid. yucky. will swap you places!<br /><br />loving your hexi&#39;s!

Mary on Lake Pulaski
    May 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Lovely hexies Amy and your flag quilt on the fence is awesome!

Quilter in the Gap
    May 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm

I hate that your weather was not pleasant. It was a blistering 97 here today (I heard we broke a record). I floated in the pool for a bit because IMHO it is too early to turn on the AC. Maybe I am cheap!! LOL

Linda
    May 30, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Here in south Texas the temperature has been in the 100&#39;s almost all week! We worked in the heat all day pulling posts out of the ground in preparation for a new fence. It feels more like August here than the end of May!

Lynn B
    June 1, 2011 at 2:38 am

Amy, <br />I just love your blog! You have made some very beautiful things and I love your tutorials, they are so easy to follow, thankyou so much for taking the time to put them together.

Josefina
    June 4, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Me gustan mucho tus trabajos, son geniales.<br />Te felicito<br />Saludos<br />Josefina<br />tijeras y cuchara worpress.com

Emilie
    June 21, 2013 at 10:00 am

Hey Amy. Yes, this comment is YEARS late, but did YOU make the flag quilt in this picture? Or was it an image from somewhere else. I am trying to track down the source. Thanks!<br /><br />eahern at live dot com