Etsy Update and Fabric Destash

I’ve been updating the etsy shop today. The biggest announcement is the return of the i-spy charm packs!
They come in two different options: 50 squares or 65 squares + the pattern for the i-spy quilt.

The pattern is also available separately. I am no longer cutting full kits for the i-spy quilt but the pattern gives the yardage requirements for the rest of the fabrics.  I like to use an Essex linen/cotton blend for my off-set squares because I like the texture change and it’s so much easier to work with than 100% linen. I buy it from Canton Village Quilt Works. I use the colors Natural or Sand. (And it’s a great time to buy from Canton Village because the whole shop is 15% off through June 28 with the code welcome15.)

Also listed is a charm pack of 3.5″ squares from American Jane prints. All of the fabrics are out of print and hard to find. These squares could be used with the i-spy squares for a cute little project or would be great for hexagons. I used many of them on my hexagon project last summer (I use the 1.5″ size hexagon template – that’s 1.5″ per side).

Also listed are a collection of American Jane (and friends) pre-cut pennant triangles to make your own pennant buntings or quilts. There are 21 different fabrics/triangles per kit.
And there’s more. You can check it out at my etsy shop.  I’m happy to send all of this fabric to a loving home.

SewSara
    June 25, 2011 at 9:01 pm

awesome! i've been trying to destash, too. so far, i've just cut squares for my hexagon kits, but i think i want to sell some bigger pieces as well πŸ™‚

Amy Gibson
    June 25, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Oh I just looooove those American Jane charms & pennants! Yum- I cna't get enough of the 1930s charm!

notes of sincerity
    June 26, 2011 at 5:54 am

I will *definitely* be watching your shop this summer!! :o)<br />Thank you for sharing your beautiful fabrics with us! :o)<br />Sincerely, Trish

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife
    June 26, 2011 at 7:13 am

I got excited and bought a set of ispy blocks with the pattern. =) I have been waiting for you to list your ispy squares, I am so excited that I was able to grab some =)

Jane
    June 26, 2011 at 9:20 am

Me too–love the I Spy blocks and pattern–just snatched some up quick for the little grandson on the way!

amy
    June 26, 2011 at 12:13 pm

love that i-spy quilt, now I want to make one for my son, thanks for the inspiration! xo amy

MaryAnnB
    June 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Just ordered the I SPY charm squares, it&#39;s the perfect little quilt to make to use when I go hang out with my grandkids! I also purchased a Baby Geniuses Speak up charm pack and very well might end up making this a reversable quilt! Thanks for the inspiraton!

MaryAnnB
    June 26, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Oops, that should have been I &#39;purchased the Baby Geniuses charm pack RECENTLY from another online shop&#39;, they are cute but certainly not fussy cut like yours will be πŸ™‚ Didn&#39;t want to confuse anyone reading. (need to use that preview button!)

Heidi
    June 29, 2011 at 11:21 am

I just recieved a set of your i spy squares that I bought from you. I love them, but was wondering, didn&#39;t you say the pattern came with the squares? Or do I need to purchase it separately?

Nanette Merrill and daughters
    June 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I really really need to do this.

Household6
    November 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Hi, do you have any more of these kits? Super cute!<br /><br />Heather Spencer<br />Lifeinoz@yahoo.com