Things you might like . . .

Some fun things to share. First this sign made me laugh out loud.  You can print your own for free here.
Speaking of fabric, this is my new favorite collection. Old New Fabric by Lecien. I LOVE it. So very vintage-y and Cath Kidstonish. Plans – I definitely have plans for this little pile.
I LOVE this cheater print the most. I would like whole yardage of pretty much every one of those little cheater swatches. I’ve found a few bits and pieces of this collection around town at a few different shops, but I’m having a hard time finding any online. Lecien doesn’t even list it on their site. Anyone else out there find some? (Really, I won’t suffer if I don’t get more. Like I need more fabric. I’m already dangerously close to ruling the world.)
 nanaCompany mini quilt wall hanging, hand stitches
Speaking of great fabric, let me introduce you to one of my favorite ‘new-to-me’ blogs nanaCompany by Amy (another quilt-blogging-Amy!) This is her photo. I love her use of fabric and her style. And I am trying not to covet her photography skills as well.
Embroidery Pattern PDF- On Parade
And in other cuteness, Sarah Jane’s stitchery patterns are now available in her etsy shop.
And now I should stop distracting myself and get back to pattern writing. It’s been a fun busy couple of days with my favorite Norwegian visiting, but now I need to get down to business and finish the Soul Blossoms pattern and kits.  Hopefully they will both be available in the next couple of days.

thank you so much for the sweet shout out! I NEED some of that fabric… is there anymore left at the store? Do you think they'll ship it to me? I look forward to seeing what you make with it. That cheater fabric is adorable. oh sigh… xo amy

oh my goodness…I love the Lecien…have you found any online…especially the cheater print…I would love to find a few fat quarters…LOVE it! I'm off to check out the new to me blog!

Love those Lecien fabrics. Will be buying some soon. I would especially like that pattern for my large amout of Amy Butler. I've been collecting for a long time. Some pieces worth more money than I paid. Look forward to it. Thank you.

eek!! that is the cutest fabric!! where did you find it? do you know if it is a newer collection or an older one? i also looked and don't see it on leciens japanese or usa website. i must find out!! :) i just called lecien, just waiting for a call back!!

Oh I wish I could buy a few of the Old New Lecien fat quarters. :o) I have been looking on line and you are right, I can&#39;t find anything!!<br />I am building fabrics for my Swoon quilt and these would be ideal. :o)

Hi, just wanted to let you know that my shop The Material Girls Quilts in South Jordan Utah has it. Our phone number is 801-495-4290 if you want us to ship any to you<br />Thanks,<br />Nadine