What’s going on

A stack of Diaper Clutches for my book group
I feel like I must explain the boring blog posts of late.  (I know no one really cares, but I feel somewhat accountable for what goes on around here.)
We’re heading into the home stretch of the school year at our house.  We had preschool graduation last week (my baby is going to Kindergarten next year! It seemed this day would never come and now that it’s here I want to put on the brakes. I never believed anyone when they said I would feel this way.  I guess that shows me!)  This Friday is the end of school for the other 3 kiddos – including 6th grade promotion. Yikes. My oldest starts Junior High school next year. I am SO not ready for that one!
Throw in a holiday weekend, a ridiculous stash of fabric to sort (another story for another day), weeds that need some serious attention, dance festivals, walk-a-thon fund-raisers, and I’m not having much computer time.
 Not to mention these hooligans who seem to keep me on my toes lately.
(Look! The sun is out!)
Yeah, I thought it was a little too quiet up there.
Life is crazy, but life is good. Quilts and more to share this week. See you soon.

Comments

Love life moments on film! Kids grow up way, way to quick! My oldest is graduating High School on Sat and off to college by August! Sooo not ready for that one!!

Oh, Amy, I feel for you! I thought people were crazy, too, till I put my daughter on the bus the first day of kindergarten – I cried all day, and took a good couple of months to adjust! Whew! Are there TWO kids in that pile?? Cute! Love those diaper carriers, and good luck in my giveaway that you entered – thanks!

Life takes over….It&#39;s been pretty crazy for me too!! :)<br />Sometimes it&#39;s nice to step away from the computer though. Can&#39;t wait to see what you come up with next. Have a great week!

Thanks for sharing the photos! The mountains are BEAUTIFUL in the background, and your kids are quite lovely, too! Enjoy the chaos! They will grow up and leave your house all too quiet one day.

Glad to see that my kids aren&#39;t the only one who pull their mattresses to the floor! And my oldest starts kindergarten in the fall and I feel the same, only difference is mines the big kid of the family. I want summer to crawl along and really enjoy these last few months of him home. Enjoy your time as well, and we will overlook any random or boring blog posts untill then!

The good news is that they are asleep!<br />As such a busy mother, I don&#39;t know how you do all that you do. I hope you have a wonderful summer.

Same thing happened here, only about a week and a half behind your schedule. We are trying to figure out our summer schedule and I&#39;m still not finding much time to blog. :)

Hi Amy….I have 4 kids too!I remember having a serious cry the day my baby starting KG….next week she graduates HS !! Bittersweet is my word for JUNE …..

I love it! Sounds like we are living very similar lives…nice to know I am not the only one busy with everyday &#39;life&#39;. Good luck getting a few things accomplished :)

My baby is graduating kindergarten and my oldest is graduating 6th grade at the same time tomorrow. Good thing hubby is home. I&#39;m so not ready for middle school, either. :)<br /><br />Have a great last week of school!

I think I&#39;ve been hiding under a rock or something. I&#39;m sorry to have missed you at market — I&#39;ve been reading back over your posts — it looks like you had a FABULOUS time!!! (You cracked me up with your comment about the Moda Utah bag — I said almost exactly the same thing — Had. to. have. it!!!)

Monkeys :) LOL… don&#39;t you just *love* it when you suddenly become aware that it&#39;s too quiet :) We&#39;ve got a long weekend this weekend (Queen&#39;s Birthday!) so I&#39;m hoping to get a spot of sewing done after I managed to tame our weeds last weekend!

hehehe…I love the picture of the kids sleeping. As I was reading this, my husband and I were actually talking about whether our daughter (2 yo)will ever sleep once we take her out of the crib. He said, yeah, she will probably sleep on the floor in the middle of all of her toys.

Family first… that&#39;s one reason why I enjoy following you (not to mention you are crazy talented)! Every milestone with each child is such a precious gift and one day when they are grown you will look back and enjoy sharing these memories with them. They are what make all of the crazy times so worthwhile! Mine are all grownup and they always find there Mama waiting for them at home. God

You are not alone! One note though… It only gets worse from here! Mine range from 22 years to 16 years and I am more disorganized and busier than ever. I was able to have everything under control until the first went to high school and it was all downhill from there. Enjoy it while it lasts. Elementary school is only the calm before the storm!

Busy can be overwhelming, but it sounds like you all are having fun. Was wondering if you plan to do a tutorial for the clutches, they are adorable.

Love that last photo–terrific. I had my grandsons here last weekend and although it&#39;s hard when your children grow up, you get grandchildren! And that&#39;s the best ever, although I have to say I didn&#39;t believe it when my mother would say it.<br /><br />I treasure the memories I have of my children, and am glad to see that you are taking the time to make memories–and record them in

I feel like I&#39;m in the same boat as you. My youngest starts K in the fall, too, and I always thought I&#39;d be overjoyed. but now that it&#39;s nearly here, I&#39;m thinking I&#39;ll be spending a few days lost without anyone at home! Or who knows, maybe I&#39;ll be so ready after summer vacation. ;)