Garden Quilt Show

Some pictures of Amy McClellan’s annual garden quilt show.

This quilt was made by Xenia Stirland and just won the recent Riley Blake challenge.
 Here’s a close-up. The detail and the quilting on this one were amazing.
 This gorgeous applique was made by Judy Fitzgerald.I love this vintage reproduction quilt made by our friend Pamela of French Knots.

This is a close-up of another one by Pamela. I love it too! It just looks scrappy and old and it’s in one of my favorite color schemes. My full-size photo was blurry, but it’s fun to look at the fabrics and the detail here.

Does this one look familiar?

Love the Chicken Little in Sandy Klop fabrics. This was made by Diana Long.

Love the 3-D detail on this laundry quilt. Pattern for this one here.
Perfect night for some scenery, quilts, and ice cream.
(I’m sorry I can’t share the ice cream part too.)

Comments

Wow! What a bunch of wonderful quilts! I'm always amazed at how creative people are, and the time involved in creating those kinds of masterpieces! Thanks for sharing pictures with us.

Ohhhhhhh! I'm wishing I lived nearby so I could go to such an amazing event!! Thx so much for sharing!! The laundry quilt was also my favorite! I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice ( no offense to your picture taking…you know what I mean, right?)

I loved seeing all of the quilts. They were all great. The Riley Blake one with the houses was wonderful. I love anything miniaturized including quilts, so the the little dresses on the laundry day quilt blew me away. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hi Amy! Loved looking at all the beautiful quilts. What a fun and inspiring quilt show. I did enjoy the 3 D laundry line quilt too. <br /><br />Take care!<br />Bret&#39;s Mom

oh, how i miss american quilting! I miss the classes, the garden show, the saturday sampler. I especially miss those beautiful mountains. thanks for letting me live vicariously through your garden party photos. Beautiful stuff.

I love quilt shows, especially those in an outdoor setting! What a lovely day that must have been enjoying so many fun and beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing.