19 In Uncategorized

2011 – A very good year.

1. Fall Mini Quilt, 2. Moda Bake Shop Baby Lattice Quilt, 3. Navy Blue and Green baby boy quilt, 4. strawberry fields quilt , 5. Soul Blossoms Quilt, 6. Sarah Jane Children at Play Quilt, 7. Meeting Sandy Klop, 8. Happier Bricks Quilt, 9. Erin Morris Weekends quilt back, 10. Retro Kitschy Christmas Quilt, 11. Christmas Moda Sweetwater Quilt, 12. red aqua pink fabric hoops, 13. Strawberry Fields Bricks Quilt Tutorial, 14. Striped Binding, 15. Red and White Churn Dash, 16. Chrysalis Quilt, 17. vintage sheets qulit, 18. vintage sheets quilt, 19. red pink aqua pinwheel quilt pillow, 20. Modern Churn Dash Quilt at Bryce Canyon, 21. Hexagon pillow, 22. brown and blue baby quilt, 23. patchwork quilt, 24. baby boy navy blue and green quilt, 25. Happier Squares close up

Well, it’s that time of year – time to make a year-in-retrospect-photo-mosaic. (I think it’s somewhere in the official bylaws of being a quilt blogger). So once again I jumped on the bandwagon – a) because it’s fun to look back and see what’s been done this past year and b) because I like looking at them all over blogland as well. Lots and lots of inspiring eye candy.

2011 has been a great year- adventures and fun that I never would have imagined last January: attending spring Quilt Market in my hometown, having some of my quilts hang at said Quilt Market, meeting one of my favorite fabric/quilting inspirations, Sandy Klop, going WAY out of my comfort zone and planning a quilt-blogger’s party, but I think my favorite was meeting so many absolutely lovely people – whether in real life or online – who also hoard fabric share this fun, creative, quirky hobby.

Thank you awesome friends.  Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012! Can’t wait to see what it brings.

kitty
    December 31, 2011 at 7:25 am

You have created many beautiful things this past year and your pictures and words have been very inspiring to me. Thank you very much for all that!<br />I wish you and your family a very happy new year and I&#39;m looking forward to enjoy your great posts in 2012!

Leanne
    December 31, 2011 at 9:58 am

I love all those beautiful projects all together, you have had a lovely year. All the best for the coming year to you and yours, I can&#39;t wait to see what you make next.

Lindsay Conner
    December 31, 2011 at 10:05 am

Happy 2012 to you! I&#39;d love to invite to join our year-end link party at http://www.craftbuds.com/craft-buds-2011-year-in-review-link-party. Please join us if you&#39;d like!

Melissa @ Happy Quilting
    December 31, 2011 at 10:39 am

What an amazing year!!! I am so glad I got to meet you 🙂

Katy Cameron
    December 31, 2011 at 12:18 pm

What a fab collection of makes, hope you have an equally wonderful 2012, happy new year!

Michele
    December 31, 2011 at 12:39 pm

You certainly were a busy lady this year. I can only hope to be as productive in 2012.

audrey
    December 31, 2011 at 1:10 pm

what a great collection! congrats on the wonderful year and hope the next one is even better.:)

Vicki
    December 31, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Happy New Year, Amy!

Pam
    December 31, 2011 at 6:03 pm

You have made so many beautiful quilts. I start my first one today; a lap quilt. I look forward to following you in 2012 and learning from you all I can about quilting.

Jane
    December 31, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Happy New Year, Amy! Love following along and learning from you. Keep up the good work!

sandra
    December 31, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Congratulations Amy on all of your accomplishments this year. Happy New Year to you and your family and may next year bring many new quilts and projects. Sandra

ScissorsandThread
    January 1, 2012 at 4:25 am

Gorgeous mosaic, I&#39;ve been lurking all year admiring your beautiful makes!

amy
    January 1, 2012 at 10:44 am

Happy New Year, Amy! indeed, a good year… look at all those quilts. Darn, if I could just finish up the one I started months and months ago. I wish you all the best in 2012! xo amy

Claire Jain
    January 1, 2012 at 3:29 pm

What a beautiful recap! You&#39;ve had such a productive year, and it is so inspiring to me. Here&#39;s to a happy 2012 full of new sewing projects!

Cindy
    January 1, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Thanks to you I hope to create something wonderful this year!

Cindy
    January 1, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Thanks to you I hope to create something wonderful this year!

Sherry
    January 2, 2012 at 7:19 pm

What a very productive 2011 you had with so many gorgeous creations. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Thimbleanna
    January 2, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Wow — that&#39;s a gorgeous mosaic Amy — Congratulations on such a prolific year! I&#39;m just a regular blogger — I can&#39;t be a quilt blogger &#39;cause I can&#39;t do a mosaic &#39;cause it would be too little LOL! Happy, Happy New Year!!!

Elizabeth
    January 7, 2012 at 10:32 am

Wow! A very good year, indeed! So many beautiful quilts! Love it!<br /><br />xo -E