Happy Easter

There is so much that I love about Easter – coloring Easter eggs (playing with all those cheerful colors –I think I love it more than my kids), new clothes, no more winter (theoretically), flowers, bunnies, but most of all hope for SPRING. And just plain HOPE in general.

I hope you won’t mind if I share something a little more personal. I love this thought because we can all relate to going through bleak times in our lives.

“Think of how dark that Friday was when Christ was lifted up on the cross. I think that of all the days since the beginning of this world’s history, that Friday was the darkest. But the doom of that day did not endure. The despair did not linger because on Sunday, the resurrected Lord burst the bonds of death. He ascended from the grave and appeared gloriously triumphant as the Savior of all mankind.

“Each of us will have our own Fridays—those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered about us in pieces. We all will experience those broken times when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays. But …Sunday will come. In the darkness of our sorrow, Sunday will come. No matter our desperation, no matter our grief, Sunday will come.
           – Joseph Wirthlin (Full text here.)
I hope that whatever your beliefs or faith, you will have a happy holiday weekend with those you love and feel that hope that comes with the arrival of spring.

Hi Amy! Happy Easter to you and our family! Hope all is well with you guys ( been thinking about you and your Dad a bit lately) enjoy the onset of spring.

As I woke this morning…..and it's still very dark outside….. I hear the birds chirping and the promise of a new day beginning, just as Our Lord gave us the promise of a new day and hope for an eternal future! Thank you for this inspirational post. God did not promise an easy life, He just promised to support and hold our hands through the darkness. Have a Blessed Easter!

Hi Amy, my prayer is that you and your family have a blessed and happy day celebrating our Lords resurrection on today! May your day be filled with much love and family.

What a lovely post Amy. There's not much more beautiful than a pretty bowl of colored Easter eggs! I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family!

Happy Easter Amy. I truly enjoyed reading your comments over the weekend. How fortunate are we all to know with certainty that we are indeed undeniably loved, always forgiven and ultimately saved.

LOVE this! I had forgotten about this talk, so thank you for sharing! I hope you and your family is doing well. xo<br /><br />P.S. Looks like I&#39;ll be at Market for a few days with Camille! Hope to see you there!