- these blocks will be 8″ finished (that means when it is part of the finished quilt) meaning they will measure 8 1/2″ unfinished (when you have the block pieced, but before it’s part of a finished quilt.)
- You only need to make 1 of each block for the quilt we will be making, but you can always make more if you want a bigger finished quilt or multiple quilts.
- I’m so excited to see all the variations that people create. Feel free to share yours on the Virtual Quilting Bee Flickr Group if you like! I have loved seeing all the blocks so far.
- Use the hashtag #virtualquiltingbee if you’re sharing on Instagram or Twitter!
- And as always, I will answer questions the best that I can in the comments section.
Have fun and happy weekend!