In honor of Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day, I am beyond excited to share a little bit of my Quilt Market loot with a lucky winner! This haul includes:
- a Liberty corduroy market bag (did you know Liberty of London is coming out with a collection of cottons prints. Seriously. My favorite fabric-geek-news out of Market.)
- The first issue of Fons and Porter’s new modern quilting magazine, Quilty
- Millie’s Market Bag pattern by Izzy and Ivy
- Collection of buttons from Robert Kaufman and the We Love Color book by Stash books
- a collection of 4 mini-charm packs (2.5″) including newly announced, not yet released fabric collections:
The mini-charm-packs include Kona’s newest collection of solids, and for Moda: Eat Your Fruits and Veggies by Pat Sloan, Simply Color by Vanessa Christenson, and Little Black Dress by Basic Grey.
To enter leave a comment on this post. One per person. If you are a no-reply blogger, make sure there is a way for me to contact you. This giveaway is open to international entries.
Giveaway closes May 25. GIVEAWAY CLOSED.
Winner: hollymade said…
Great giveaway, love the little mini charm packs!
May 22, 2012 8:46 AM
If you’re new, thanks so much for visiting! I hope you’ll stop by again. If you’ve ever wanted to start a quilt, I have a whole series of beginning tutorials – everything from supplies, to choosing fabrics, to piecing, quilting and binding! One warning: quilting is highly addictive. Just don’t want anyone coming back later and telling me that I didn’t warn them.